We are looking for a talented Infrastructure System Administrator to join a Global Software Development Company in Italy, who will contribute to the continued success of our client products and technical solutions.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
- 5+ years of System Administration in Red Hat Enterprise Linux with the ability to engineer, install, administer and maintain complex system architectures
- Experience with Linux performance tuning & troubleshooting, installation, configuration, optimization, backup & recovery, security hardening, and maintenance
- Skilled in Linux-related scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Experience with System automation (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- Monitoring products (Zabbix and Nagios)
- Ability to manage changes to the system and assesses the security impact of those changes
- Integration & implementation experience with various services, LDAP, Samba, NFS, Bind, Apache, and other core technologies
- Web Server Apache, Nginx, and app server Java like Tomcat/jboss
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills including preparing and presenting results, findings, and alternatives and influencing management decision making based on the best available data
- Experience with Enterprise Data Orchestration software
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities, including a good understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework, AWS certification
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform): self-service and instant provisioning, autoscaling, plus security, compliance and identity management features.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with software development using Java, RESTful services
You likely have a Degree in computer science or a related field or a combination of related experience and education.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honour our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art.13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.nobelcaptain.com/privacy-policy/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary based on experience: €33,000.00 to €40,000.00 /year
Offerd Salary£30,000 - £50,000